Who we are
Selacard can be accessed from Selacard.com store at which our main priority is the users privacy. This page document contains the types of data that are gathered or stored by Selacard and how we use them.
This document applies only to information collected through the website. This document does not apply to any other data collection or processing, including, but not limited to, offline collection, by our other products or services that do not have an express link to this document, or by other companies on any third party websites that we can link to.
What personal information about customers does Selacard collect ?
The information we learn from customers can be broadly classified into categories as mentioned below
Information you provide
While the creation an account, ordering a product , register or otherwise send us information via the sites, we gather data about you , company or any representers such as ( address, name , company , email address , phone number , social media accounts ). You can submit data detailed to your interface wit the Sites ( e.g., payment information to make order , shipping details to receive an order ). Since you actively provide the data , you will know the collected data.
Information we collect automatically
We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, we use “cookies” and obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses our Site or advertisements served by or on behalf of Selacard on other sites.
We collect navigation data about what Site pages you access or visit, your device’s Internet Protocol “IP” address, information about your mobile device (such as the operating system or browser type), and the URLs of websites that refer you to us. We also collect geographic location, technical information about your device, data about the type of browser and operating system used, which web pages you view, the time and duration you visit our Site, the search queries you may use on the Site, and whether you clicked on ads whether you have clicked on any links in any emails sent from us, or third parties on our behalf.
Use of Information
We may use your personal information, including but not limited to the following purposes:
- To administer your use of our Services.
- To resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
- To assist with any investigations or complaints.
- To understand your preferences.
- To understand and improvise our products and services.
- To facilitate your use and personalising your experience on the Site.
- To send you relevant ads.
- To provide you with information about our Services and send you information and materials from Selacard including marketing communication.
- To respond to your inquiries or fulfilling your requests for information about our Service(s)
- To detect and prevent identity theft, fraud, and other potentially illegal acts, as well as to protect the website’s integrity.
- To respond to subpoenas, court orders, or judicial processes.
- To provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety.
- To provide you with relevant information or Service(s) that you request from us, or we identify you may be interested in where you have consented to be contacted.
To help you address problems with the Site, including any technical issues.
Selacard will not disclose your personal information to third parties, except providing your personal information to third parties who are obligated to use the personal information we share to get their services. These third parties include but are not limited to business partners, suppliers, sub-contractors, advertisers & advertising networks, analytics & search engine providers, and payment providers. We may also share aggregate information that does not personally identify you with third parties.
When you make a charge, we shall display a completed charge screen. This is your electronic receipt, and you should print or save this electronic receipt for your records.
You represent and warrant that you have the legal right to use any credit cards, debit cards or other payment means used to initiate any transaction.
We may also share your personal information in the following circumstances.
- When we are required to provide information in response to a subpoena, court order, or other applicable law or legal process.
- When we believe disclosure is necessary to prevent or respond to fraud, defend our apps or websites against attacks, or protect the property and safety of Selacard, our customers, users, or the public.
- If we merge with or are acquired by another company, sell Selacard website, app, or business unit, or if another company acquires all or a substantial portion of our assets. In those cases, your information will likely be one of the transferred assets.
Security of your information
We understand that the security of your personal information is important. We provide reasonable administrative, technical, and physical security controls to protect your personal information. At the same time, you must protect yourself against unauthorised access to your password and your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer. However, despite our efforts, no security controls are 100% effective, and Selacard cannot ensure or warrant the security of your personal information.
The Service is provided free of charge to you. SelaCard reserves the right to suspend or terminate the operation of, or access to, all or any part of the Service at any time in its sole discretion. In addition, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your individual access and use to all or any part of the Service at any time in our sole discretion.
We have priority to protect children while the use of the internet. Our advice to the parents to be aware that his/her child provided us data without their intention to contact us. We will delete the data as soon as possible. We do not intentionally collect data from children under 13 of age. If the user under 13 age provide us personally data and we came to know that the person who provide the data is under the age of 13 , we will delete the information as soon as possible.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us at email@example.com.